About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, April 17, 2015

Saturday friends

I hope you all had a great week, Reminder today is Slam and Aly's Masqcarade Ball day <33







(a)ings always <33




Lexi thank you for making this art book, you did such a good job on it.. Thank you for trying to help us stop the hate




Thank you Meme for your art book on #mspwantspeace yes we want peace! <3



3 comments:

  1. I still need to make an artbook to stop the hate.. and ty for including me <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a look and edit for this theme xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ty for putting me there <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive